PYTHON NETWORK AUTOMATION
[FREE 1-WEEK TRIAL]
(Free online Python course for beginners with Certificate)
From 13 SEPT 2021 | MON to THUR (Weekdays batch)
TIMEZONE: 8:00 AM IST 🇮🇳 | 9:30 PM CST 🇺🇸 | 12:30 PM AEST 🇦🇺 | 6:30 AM DUBAI 🇦🇪 | 10:30 PM EST 🇬🇧
(Daily 1.30 Hrs Hours Bootcamp)
Next Live Batch Starting In …….
LIST OF TOPICS TO BE COVERED
Network automation is the process of automating the configuration, management and operations of a computer network. It a broad term that includes a number of tools, technologies and methodologies used to automate network processes.
This Course would be started Basic to Advance. We assume our enrolled would be fresher/beginner and has no prior experience on Python or Automation so we start every batch from Scratch.
- Download required Software
- Installing Python 3 on Windows
- Installing Pycharm IDE on Windows
- IDLE vs IDE
- Installing EVENG/GNS3 on Windows
- Uploading IOS files inside EVENG/GNS
- Python Libraries
- How to select the best Library
- Netmiko Script Writing for Cisco IOS
- Fetch output of “show ip int br”
- Save the backup in external notepad text file
- Try to decode each line to understand on why? what? how?
- Enable SSH on cisco ios
- Connecting to Network devices using Netmiko
- Using **kwargs unpacking
- Running commands on Cisco devices
- Securing the Password using getpass module
- Running Commands on Linux
- Automating the Backup of multiple devices
- Hands-on Challenges
- Opening and reading files
- Reading CSV files
- Writing CSV files
- Open() syntax
- Open() operations
- Hands on excerise
- Error handling
- Script Discussion
- End of 1-Week Course
- Get Course Completion Certificate
Why Network Automation ?
Up to 95 percent of network changes today are executed and tested manually.
Manual changes lead to configuration errors and inconsistencies in the network.
Leverage templates to drive efficiency among stakeholders and streamline changes.
Improved SLA & Delivery
More frequently execute network changes Now as they were manual, time consuming, and resource intensive earlier.
Collecting information from every corner of your network. Across your network, in near real time, at mass scale.
Analyze and resolve issues
Rely on network analytics for insight into performance, utilization, resource allocation which resolve issues faster
CCIE, CCNP, DEVNET | Has trained more than 20,000+ students globally. Sagar is also certified Udemy & Corporate Trainer with 10+ Years of Industrial Experience8000+ HOURS OF TRAINING DELIVERED IN LAST 5 YEARS