OSPF + BGP + MPLS : ZERO TO HERO
From 29 AUGUST 2022 | MONDAY | 9 PM IST 🇮🇳 | 10:30 AM CST 🇺🇸 | 1:30 AM AEST 🇦🇺 | 7:30 PM Dubai 🇦🇪 | 11:30 AM EST 🇬🇧
Live Class Starting In …….
[Multi-Protocol Label Switching]
by sending data over an alternative path in less than 50 ms. MPLS also reduces the amount of manual intervention your network provider has to do to create a WAN
Create Scalable IP VPNs
with Multi-Protocol Label Switching it's easy to add an additional site to the VPN. There is no need to configure a complex mesh of tunnels, as is common with some traditional approaches.
Improve User Experience
by prioritizing time-sensitive traffic such as VoIP. MPLS offers multiple Classes of Service, enabling you to apply separate settings to different types of traffic.
Improve BW Utilization
by putting multiple types of traffic on the same link, you can let high priority traffic borrow capacity from lower priority traffic streams whenever required. Conversely, when the lower priority traffic needs to burst beyond its usual amount of bandwidth, it can use any capacity that's not being used by higher priority services.
Hide Network Complexity
an MPLS connection between two sites can be configured to act like a long ethernet cable, with the hops involved hidden from view. This is sometimes known as VPLS (Virtual Private LAN Service). This method helps simplifying network configurations and implementations.
Reduce Ntwrk Congestion
Sometimes the shortest path between two locations isn't the best one to take, as congestion has made it less attractive (at least for the time being). Multi-Protocol Label Switching offers sophisticated traffic engineering options that enable traffic to be sent over non-standard paths making it most used.
Labs Discussed In
Hours Of Lab Access Provided…
Benefits Joining Our Batch ?
10-20 Hours of Course, Mon to Thur @ 10:00 PM IST
The detailed Online Live Classes will last 2 to 2:30 Hrs each
The Course includes 40+ Lab Workbook covering all Enterprise day-today used Scenarios
30 Days of UNLIMITED Lab Rack Access to be provided
Each Class is focused on teaching MPLS, BGP & OSPF via Lab Practical Demonstration
24×7 After Class Lab Support Available
Multiple Free Re-takes Available of the Same Enrolled Course
Lifetime Access to Webportal containing Recording Videos, Google drive link to Tools and Software’s
Course Content Overview
OSPF : Zero-to-Hero
- OSPF Intro & Features
- 3-main Steps In OSPF
- OSPF Packet Types
- OSPF Hello Packet Components
- Router Id
- OSPF Seven States Neighborship
- Designated Router And Backup Designated Router
- OSPF Configuration
- Passive Interfaces
- Requirements For Neighbor Adjacency
- OSPF Networks Types
- Types Of OSPF LSAs
- OSPF Areas Types
- OSPF Path Selection
- Metric: (Cost)
- Auto-cost Reference-bandwidth
- Summarization Of Routes
- Route Filtering
- Default Route Originate
- Virtual Links
- LAB#1: Initial Configs
- LAB#2: Configure OSPF (single-area)
- LAB#3: Manipulate DR/BDR Election
- LAB#4: Manipulate Router-id Election
- LAB#5: Manipulate Hello/hold Timer
- LAB#6: Change Area Id
- LAB#7: OSPF Authentication
- LAB#8: OSPF Area Type
- LAB#9: OSPF MTU Mismatch
- LAB#10: Verify OSPF Mutlicast Address 22.214.171.124 And 126.96.36.199
- LAB#11: Configure OSPF (Multi-area) between AREA 0, Area 40 and Area 80
- LAB#12: Configure “Point-to-Point” OSPF between MUMBAIR5_fa1/0 <-> MUMBAIR6_fa1/0
- LAB#13: Configure “Passive Interface” on MumbaiR2_fa1/0
- LAB#14: Configure AREA 80 as STUB AREA
- LAB#15: Configure AREA 40 as STUB and then NSSA
- LAB#16: Configure Virtual Links
- 25+ OSPF Practical Lab (GNS3/EVENG)
- 100+ OSPF Quiz (Multiple Choice)
- 100+ OSPF Interview Question & Answers (PDF)
BGP : Zero-to-Hero
- BGP Introduction
- BGP Key Points
- BGP ASN
- Who allots ASN to Organization?
- What is ASN?
- ASN FAQs
- 4 Bytes ASN (32-bit range)
- ASN Allocation Policies
- BGP Peering States
- BGP Peering States
- BGP Message Types
- BGP Active and Passive
- BGP Timers
- BGP Next-Hop-Self
- BGP Flavors – iBGP & eBGP
- BGP Multihop
- BGP Update-source
- BGP Peer Group
- BGP Best Path Selection
- BGP Attributes
- AS Path
- Local Pref
- Atomic Aggregates
- BGP Communities
- BGP Troubleshooting Discussions
- BGP Confederation
- 25+ BGP Practical Lab (GNS3/EVENG)
- 100+ BGP Quiz (Multiple Choice)
- 100+ BGP Interview Question & Answers (PDF)
- LAB#1: Configure basic BGP lab
- LAB#2: Configure Active/Passive BGP behaviour
- LAB#3: Manipulate BGP Timers
- LAB#4: Configure BGP’s Next-Hop-Self
- LAB#5: Configure BGP Multihop & Update-source
- LAB#6: Configure BGP Peer Group
- LAB#7: Manipulate BGP path using BGP attributes
- LAB#8: Manipulate BGP path using BGP attributes, Local_pref, AS_path, MED
- LAB#9: Influence Outgoing (outbound) traffic using BGP attribute “Local_pref” on router CE2 LAB#10: Local_pref using route_map
- LAB#11: Local_pref filtering route_map and prefix_list
- LAB#12: Influence Incoming (inbound) traffic using BGP attribute “AS_path” on router CE1
- LAB#13: Influence Incoming (inbound) traffic using BGP attribute “MED” on router PE1
- LAB#14: BGP Full Mesh vs Router Reflector
- LAB#15: BGP Full Mesh
- LAB#16: BGP Route Reflector
- LAB#17: BGP Confederation
- LAB#18: CONFIGURE – REDISTRIBUTION
- LAB#19: CONFIGURE – REDISTRIBUTION between EIGRP and OSPF
- LAB#20: CONFIGURE – REDISTRIBUTION between eBGP and OSPF
- LAB#21: CONFIGURE – REDISTRIBUTION between iBGP and OSPF
MPLS : Zero-to-Hero
- MPLS Concepts
- MPLS Labels and Label Stack
- MPLS Applications
- MPLS Label Assignment and Distribution
- Discovering LDP Neighbors
- BGP Tunneling The MPLS Use Case
- MPLS Overview
- Label Distribution Protocol (LDP)
- Virtual Routing & Forwarding Instances
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN Overview
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN Configuration
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN Verification
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN Troubleshooting
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN Troubleshooting:: Part 2
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN PE-CE Routing with RIPv2
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN PE-CE Routing with EIGRP
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN PE-CE Routing with OSPF
- MPLS Layer 3 VPN PE-CE Routing with BGP
- BGP Multipath for MPLS Layer 3 VPN
- BGP Prefix Independent Convergence (PIC Edge)
Frequently asked questions(FAQ)
Both OSPF (Open Shortest Path First) and BGP (Border Gateway Protocol) are routing protocols that make routing decisions across the Internet. They represent a set of rules or algorithms that instruct network routers on how to communicate with each other, so they can redirect traffic to the best path.
Multi-protocol label switching is a way to insure reliable connections for real-time applications, but it’s expensive, leading enterprises to consider SD-WAN as a way to limit its use.
CCNP EI & CCIE EI
$400 USD (ENCOR)
$300 USD (ENARSI)
Student requested to book Official Exam directly on Cisco Pearson VUE account.
We only provide Necessary Training required to clear your Official exam at First attempt without wasting your hard-earned money.
Our Training will help you clear your exam at first attempt, prepare you well for Job Interview, New Job Hunt and make you better Engineer.
Multiple Free Re-takes of Live batch are available and also if incase you don’t want to go through entire batch you can sit only on missed classes.
Alternatively, we also provide Recordings of every class in our Webportal for lifetime access
- NOC Engineers
- L1, L2, L3, L4
- Network Engineers
- CCNA, CCNP, CCIE Certified Engineers
- Network security administrators
- Network administrators
- Network analyst
- Network engineers
- Network analyst
- Network consultants
- Basic knowledge of networking
- TCP/IP protocol knowledge
- Basic knowledge on Windows server/Unix
Total 20-30 Hrs of Content
Student can enroll to:
- Live Online Instructor-led training with Lab access
- Self-paced Learning with Lab access
Paypal, India NEFT, BHIM/UPI, G Pay
Student opts either Online LIVE Instructor-Led or Self-paced Learning with Labs
Live Online Classes:
Live online classes are synchronous events organized in a live virtual meeting room where students and teachers meet together to communicate with voice, video, whiteboard.
Benefits of Live Online Classes:
- Rapid acquisition of knowledge.
- Immediate feedback.
- Live online classes require students and instructors to be online at the same time.
- Meetings and lectures occur at the same hour.
- All attendees must be online and connected to the internet at that specific hour.
- Ideal for content that changes regularly: If you have core content that needs to be updated regularly, then opting for live online learning may be the best choice.
Online courses are delivered asynchronously where students learn on their own schedule (self-paced learning) without any real time instructor. The course content – lessons, prerecorded video lectures and tutorials, tests and quizzes, homework and assignments can be access by the students enrolled in the course at any time, as long as the course is active and available.
Benefits of Self-paced Learning:
- Learners are able to go at their own pace.
- There is no scheduling involved.
- No direct mentor or tutor to clarify or analyze mistakes, no solution checks.
- Ideal for permanent content: If you happen to have content or information that isn’t going to change in the near future, such as company policies, that new employees must memorize, then self-paced learning is a great option.
|Course Name:||OSPF + BGP + MPLS (Combo Batch)|
|Timings:||Please scroll top to see Date & Time accordingly|
|Schedule:||Please scroll top to see Date & Time accordingly|
|Mode Of Training:||Both LIVE, Self-paced Available, refer FAQs|
|Material:||Classnotes, Workbook, PDF provided|
|Lab Access:||30 Days of UNLIMITED Lab Rack Access to be provided|
|Offline Lab:||Downloadable Files provided, however, Student to Install themselves|
|Emulators:||GNS3, EVENG PRO, EVENG COMM, PNET all supported|
|Recordings:||Lifetime access to Recordings|
|Free Classes:||1 Free Demo, Register here|
|Course Level:||Intermediate, Advance|
|How to Join Live Meeting:||We provide Zoom Meeting Invite before the Class|
|How to Watch Recordings:||Access on Laptop, Mobile and TV|
|Certificate of completion:||Yes, provided after Course completion|